We are pleased to announce that we are now open once again.
Both members and non-members are welcome to visit us, although please note that our hall remains unavailable for hire to anyone.
Enhanced cleaning regimes have been put into place for the safety of all our staff and guests.
We request that all guests do the following to ensure we can remain open and prevent further spread of the virus:
- Record their times of entry and personal details on slips provided at their tables, or scan the NHS Test and Trace QR Code and show the staff their successful check-in screen upon ordering for the first time
- Maintain a distance of at least one metre (three and a half feet) between those outside of their household and/or bubble as often as possible
- Remain at their tables at all times, unless they are going to the toilet, leaving, or are in an emergency
- Follow the signposted one-way system when going to/from the toilets
- Groups of larger than six are not permitted to sit together at any one table, and groups of more than seven cannot be guaranteed two or more tables together/close to each other
- Refrain from mingling with other tables
- Bring their own adapters should they wish to charge their phone
- Avoid the bar area unless absolutely necessary
- Wear a face covering when not seated at their table
- Pay by card whenever possible
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entry, and at any other point during their stay
Should a guest, or anyone in their household, display symptoms of coronavirus, we request that, for the safety of our staff and fellow guests, they do not visit us until these symptoms have subsided.
Revised Opening Hours (effective Saturday 4th July 2020)
- Monday-Friday: 15:00-22:00
- Saturday: 12:00-22:00
- Sunday: 12:00-22:00
Please note that all of this information is subject to constant review and change at short notice whilst we all continue to adapt to living and dealing with the threats posed by COVID-19.